Oct 13, 2008

You've been ACTIVATED

I've been activated.If I disobeyed , I will die. This is what your cell tells you one day.I can't imagined having my phone telling me what to do.If I disobeyed..I'll be killed in many ways.

Watch Eagle eye today..so cool!!!! though the plot is simple,the overall presentation is cool.Car banging around...the plane fly by it's own.Shia Labeouf looks kinda odd in his beardy look.Maybe Im so used to his Transformer clean shaved look.Idiotic and young.Ok la..he looks man in the movie.Mr Aik,Business Finance Lecturer is watching the movie with a thesis group under his supervision two rows infront of me.I'm shocked by it.However, my friend tells me it is common scenario,he even went K session with other students.I'm doubled shock by it.Will you sing infront of your lecturer?A big NO for me.
Last Sunday, I get to watch The Kite Runner Movie..pretty much anticipated by me.I really like the book though i didn't managed to finish it(i borrowed).So anyone wish to buy me a present?Get the book for me .HAHA. I'm serious joking.

First day of school too..and I've skipped missed a lecture.Role model of the year will be awarded to me.How?my laziness is getting my nerves..I have the urge to skip classes without thinking twice.I'm procrastinating all my work. Donut..you fat and ugly..now lazy.A very bad combination...

No comments: