Hello Donuts!!
Year 2012 has passed and let's welcome year 2013. How I spend my eve, well no countdown this year since it's a working day. I pretty much jaded by the workloads cause I'm having my financial closing at the end of the month. Nah, skip the work stuff, so ya~ Year 2012 would definitely a year that have change who am I . I've a couple a resolution that I have given myself last year, and I am quite happy of what I've achieve so far. One of it would be the weight loss journey.
So if you've been following me, or somehow read my blog unintentionally, you must have known I'm never a small person. Yes, I've been in a size that always outstand among peers. My weight gain started during my junior high till 2011.More than a decade I've have my weight out of control. It has never been an issue for me or I feel uncomfortable with the weight I'm carrying. I have to say that I'm an optimistic person and nothing actually bothers me much. I'm confident and happy the way I look. Comfort zone. It kills.
One day in December 2011, I 've sat alone infornt of my PC browsing pictures I've taken. That is where it hits me and I know I have to do something. Yes, I'm looking at the pictures where I see a girl trapped in a body which she thought she is comfortable with all the while. I start to ask myself, do I want to look like this for the rest of my life? Are you happy of who you are?
The answer is obvious , NO. So yup~ New year resolution(2012), weight loss. I start to search up ways to loose weight and what to eat during the journey. I read alot of articles,books and watching youtube video to know what weight loss is about and how to achieve it.So ya, I 've achieve part of my resolution during the year 2012. I will share my weight loss experiences and share ways of achieving it.
No update for the moment
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment