Jul 6, 2013

CONFUSED DONUT!

Dear Donuts,

I'm confused... well, a guy actually tells me how he feels about me. Well, I never been into relationship(Lol, don't judge me). So, I'm pretty much confused. He told me, he can't commit much since he's not by my side. He hasn't been with anyone since his last relationship which is years ago.

I can't really tell, that he's trying to confess to me or just I think too much. This is confusing.
He even told me that, if.. if there's someone who is good to me , I should perhaps give him a chance.
WTF... what is this??

Seriously, I really do enjoy talking to him. He's humor never fails to cheer me up.
Well, I never been much happier after I changed my job. We chat daily or as we are allowed.

This is weird, I starts to anticipate his msg. Every 15min I will check my god damn phone for his msg. I think , I begin to fall for him as what my best friend tells me.

I'm confused by the whole situation...





No comments: