Sep 7, 2008

Bad bad day!!

Bad days...and still i need to revise my upcoming exam,AAP.

Last two days (5th/6th Sept) , out of sudden, i had a sharp pain on my right kidney area.SHARP PAIN! The pain won't go..not even sleeping,sitting,squatting..bending helps.The pain stays. No other choice, I had to call my dad to drive me to the clinic.Sad to know, my dad wasn't available for me as he's in the West Port. Last choice, i had to call my mom who doesn't owned a car. I've told her that there's a pain near my kidney area which i can no longer stand the pain. She rush back like crazy women with a taxi just to take to me to the clinic.Wonderful mom.I love you.

They test my urine and found blood in it,they suspect i had a bladder infection. OK..not so convincing cause the pain doesn't come from my bladder.They did some ultrasound to check on my kidney to see whether i had stones in it.They found nothing.WTF..why my kidney so damn pain!

So the doctor gave me some antibiotics and painkiller.I requested a painkiller shot so the pain goes away immediately.I get it..and my buttock has a big big bruise because of it.Thanks for giving me much more pain.

The exciting part comes on the next day. 6th August,i woke at 7.30 am..everything is fine until both of my parents went to work.WHY??!! The pain comes back around 8.20 am. Same..i called my dad...he's not available again..he's on his way to the Port. I have to call my mum again. Before that my dad called the doctor(the clinic i went),he suggest that i go for a CT scan for safety purpose. My mom is darn worried, thinking that i might have other sickness.

We went to PUSRAWI (Pusat Rawatan Islam,KL) to have a cheaper CT scan compared to Gleneagle. First time in my life , i had a CT scan. First time in my life I think that I'm going to die with an unknown disease. First time in my life I've sat on the wheel chair, i cant barely walk due to the pain.

OK..RESULTS from the scanning thingy. I had a kidney stone which is coming down to my bladder.Stones don't come in round surface..that why i had so much pain. The CT scan and the diagnose fees cause about RM800,this amount includes taxi fares.

Ya..terrible day! And now i have to get my bruised ass back on the chair to read my Advanced Accounting Pratice. F****.

My CT scan (so damn expensive,i'll buy a photo frame and frame it)

No comments: