Sep 19, 2008

Heroes are back!!! YAY!

Heroes Season 3 .YAY !!! The new season kicks-off on Monday, September 22 .I've been waiting months for it..and they are back.I don't watch series actually,the only series I've watched so far is Ghost Whisperer and yet I missed most of the episodes, but I'm kinda addicted to Heroes since Season 1.
And then i started to watch Supernatural after Heroes stopped, which a f
riend introduced to me.I've stop watching due to many reasons...midterms and assignments are keeping my time fully occupied.Well Season 4 started and I'm still in the mid of Season 2.... Don't worry i'll get myself to watch season 2 and 3 during the holidays(hopefully).

Can't wait for Heroes..been waiting for so long and i barely remember the last episode on it,Geez..i forget some of the peoples name too.
See!!! Don't make your viewer wait for so long . They (or just me) tend forget the plots.

Here's some promo pictures for Season 3.

Heroes

Nathan the flying man

Mr HRG

Niki

Matt(if I'm not wrong)

Dr Mohinder Suresh

Peter

Sylar the Villain

Claire the Cheerleader

Hiro



No comments: