Donut: Har,got fever meh?I don't feel heaty or headache wor.
Doctor: Yes fever.I'll give the medicines.
Donut: Not H1N1 oh?
Doctor : Nope.Don't worry. If the fever rises..then you should come back for the test.

Donut: OOOOH.Got MC ma?(Pretend to look more sick)
Doctor: If you can't go to work tommorow,come back I give you.
Donut: Errr...erm ok la.(So dissapointed look)
I don't realize that I have fever too.The coughing is irratating,cause when ever I'm awake I cough less,but when I'm sleepy,my throat is ticklish and I feel like coughing til Im awake again.
Can I have a good sleep?
Yes.The medicines I got is crappy.The cough drop is useless,and I finished the bottle on the same day.I know is not good,but seriously i feels nothing.
1 comment:
woii kak!
wat happen 2 u larrr...
ur co. torture u til lidat mer...sick oso duno...-.-
take care ler~
Post a Comment