Morning, as usual wake up late,and rush to work(I never been late for work,just rush).BUT I saw something crazy throughout my journey.A psychotic man holding a huge stick(HUGE) chasing a dog,he runs around chasing it..and I of cause slowed down and see what has happen.
Just managed to get a glimpse on it cause there's bunch of people standing at the road side like me..just to kaypoh about it.Well no idea what had happened,but that tremandously huge stick is eye catching.
My life is pretty boring after I've started to work.My world lies on figures and bunch of documents.Has been ditching my part time for this sick full time job I have. Now,Im facing a situation that makes me to decide whether to let go the job or just to hang on.I feel sorry for my part time job, my absent caused inconvenience for them to find a replacement.But I feel more sorry to my pocket.Its good to have extra income,but sometimes I do feels, how much I can earn??Its a perplexing situation.A dilemma.

Well just an update what I've been watching during the weekends.Some TW idol drama,not a fanatics on idol drama,but I do watch them when they happens to be funny.Hi My Sweetheart by Show Lou and Rainie Yang.Another typical drama,but believe me,I Heart Show Luo deep down my throat to my heart.Why?simple..he's cute and good looking.Don't argue with me about his idiotic appearance and heinous wig he's wearing.But hey..later part of it,he's gorgeous okay...~
Oh ya...still no feedbacks on the anoymous reader.BUT nevermind,I'll wait.
Another two cent of mine,well last few weeks, something strikes me..well am not going to describe the situation or what..just that scene makes me feels that..Everything has its two side.Even how good they look, how good they makes you feel..but there's always a negative side.Always and I saw it. :)
Nite.Donuts need some rest
No comments:
Post a Comment